Saturday, October 31, 2009

Beware of "1M A SHARK"

Quick story about this dude. We used to play 4 mans together some months ago. We got along well, and made some money. I even staked him I think 3 different times.
Anyway, he kinda disappeared of of AIM for about 4 months until a few days ago. He told me that he had quit his job selling cars, and was trying for another job. Meanwhile he was gonna try to make a few bucks playing poker, but he barely had enough for a roll. He was grinding $1 45 mans....lol. Well...I suggested that he could borrow $100 no strings attached under the condition that he promise to pay me back in 24 hours. Basically, an interest free loan for a full day to try to make a few bucks. I told him twice "You promise to give me back this cash tomorrow?". He said yes and I shipped.

Well....that was on Tuesday. Now hes avoiding me on AIM, and is playing games with his ID hidden from the search feature which it has never been before. So...obviously, hes fucking me which is really weird. Now, tonight, I see where hes been losing, and just lost a $220 HU, which is definitely the highest hes ever played. WTF!!! You just never know.

So....please..if you bump into this douchebag, tell him to give Wing his cash ASAP. And, pwn his ass while you're at it.

Oh and Rob...if you're reading this, I'm gonna post something all over 2P2 in the next day or so. If you give me my cash, I will delete this post, and obv wont go the 2P2 route, and all will be forgiven. If you don't, I'm gonna fuck with you for the rest of your life.

Peace

Wing

No comments: