Saturday, March 20, 2010

Great news!!

So...I spoke about the bonus I was trying to get in the last post. Well.....I cleared it on the last day!! So, a free $100 is always nice. :-)

More importantly though, the amount of volume that I had to put in to get the necessary VPP's resulted in some really nice results. I ended up playing just
over 500 games in the first 17 days of March, and as of this moment I'm sitting
at +$1,079 for the month to date. I played mostly $22 Hu with some $33 and $11 mixed in. These last 18 days really reinforced something I already knew, but it really hammered home the point. The key to making money in husng's is volume. I dont care how good you are, if your not putting in the volume, your just not going to make much money from this. If you're beating the $55 at an 8% clip, that means you are averaging $4.20/game which is excellent, but if you only play 200 games in a month, you wont even make $1000.

So....my plan is to try to start playing $33s soon, and maintain at least a 600 gm per month pace. At 5% roi, I would make $1000 of clean scope profit then with bonuses and RB, I should be dancing in the $1200-$1500 range. For now, I'm happy with that.

March profit $1,079

GL All!!

Wing

No comments: