Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A few more days in April

Hanging in there strong for the month. Still on track to be the best month ever.
Playing exclusively on Cake....$10 and $25 HUSNG's and full ring. Been very pleased with the way my monthly profit has just steadily climbed the entire month. No downswings of any significance. I think playing 6 tables of cash all the time really smooths things out. I have always hated FR, but I'm kinda getting the hang of it now, at least at the .25/.50 level anyway. As I mentioned, the only reason I'm playing it is to qualify the $600 sign up bonus on Cake. Thus far, I've retired $130 of it in 3 1/2 weeks, so right on track there.

April Poker Profit

Stars $ 201
Mys Poker $ 1041
Cake Poker $ 373

Total $ 1615

1 comment:

bartchalker said...

Good job on the record month. Good luck clearing that $600 bonus!!